we actually can no longer expand

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-13 14:20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
View details It can also be said that this challenge is actually more difficult than selling projects and doing customized development project sales. So we need to do more. But why is it so hard to do? Everyone also knows that doing customized projects is actually a matter of selling people and nature. In fact, the gross profit of this matter and the future growth space are very limited. Because after reaching a certain scale, . It’s so easy to take it back. When we have to make such a decision, whether we

should fulfill the demand that sales said, it is actually a huge challenge. So as I Guangdong Mobile Phone Number List said in the previous short videos, we have to go to the customer. Yesterday, the CEO went to the customers to really understand what the customers wanted and put forward some suggestions and ideas of his own. Because they actually serve many top industry customers, they actually have a very good Know How that can be passed on to the waist. and tail customers. We call this the slide effect. Then he has such a chance. The key is that the CEO and

product boss must truly understand the needs of customers and find a soul for our products. This is a very powerful statement, and it was something I came up with last week after discussing it with a CEO who I think is the best in the industry in terms of product direction. At that time, I was very inspired. Our product has a value, or it must have a soul: What kind of value will our product bring to customers in the future?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Template by Comsenz Inc.All Rights Reserved.